Wednesday 24 July 2013

Mini Alters

Mini alters are such a great idea- I carry my Mini Alter in a little pouch wherever I go- its the perfect size to pop into my handbag. Mini Alters are also a great idea if you don't have space in your house for a full sized alter, if you don't have a permanent fixed alter or even for those who arn't so open with their path and wish to keep it more discreet.

My mini Alter


Mini alters consist of most of the things a full size alter would consist of- but in miniature. Its that simple. In my Mini Alter I have:

  • A mini Athame
  •  A mini Candle I made at candlemas to represent fire
  • A little pot of sage (not pictured)
  •  A mini chakra crystal set (also represents earth)
  • A mini container of water cleansed by the full moon (not pictured as it outside at present)
  • A mini incense stick to represent air
  • My representations of the goddess and god in the form of painted agate slices (I got these off Ebay and absolutely adore them),
  • There is also a white crystal and a black crystal to represent balance
  •  An evil eye bead for protection
  • A little Faerie
  • A silver pentacle (actually a pendant)
  • A small pewter bear (my familiar animal)
  • 2 wooden goddess figurines 
  • A piece of Amber  

There are still a few other pieces I would like to add such as a mini wand- but its in development :)

I would love to know if any of you have mini alters and what you like to carry around with you.








No comments:

Post a Comment